1.0 WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to www.integral.media (“Our Site”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them. Your agreement
to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of Our
If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using Our
2.0 Definitions & Interpretations
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the
“Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software,
databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a
computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and
“We/Us/Our” Means Integral Media Strategies Ltd a company registered in England
under No:7885479, whose registered address is 76 – 80 College Road,
Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BQ
3.0 Access to Our Site
4.0 Intellectual Property Rights
● All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting
in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All
Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws
● You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner reuse Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
● You may:
o Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability
built into other types of software or app);
o Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
o Print one copy of any page[s] from Our Site;
o Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
● Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
● You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes
without first obtaining a licence from Us.
5.0 Links to Our Site
● You may link to Our Site provided that:
o You do so in a fair and legal manner;
o You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or
approval on Our part where none exists;
o You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written
o You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair
advantage of it.
● You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, www.integral.media Deeplinking to other pages requires Our express written permission.
● Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written
permission. Please contact Us at [email protected] for further information.
● You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
o is sexually explicit;
o is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
o promotes violence;
o promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
o discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of
persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
o is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset,
or embarrass another person;
o is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
o is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right
o misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or
affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive;
o implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
o infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but
not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
o is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to,
contractual duties and duties of confidence.
6.0 Links to Other Sites
● Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under
Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third-party
sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply
any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
● Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general
information purposes only.
● Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site
will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be
compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
● We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up
to date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether
express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up to date.
8.0 Our Liability
● To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage,
whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory
duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or
the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
● To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and
guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on
● If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss
of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption;
or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
● We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other
malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a
distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect
your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site
(including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
● We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or nonavailability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment
failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or
legal restrictions and censorship.
● Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms
of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
9.0 Viruses, Malware and Security
● We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses
and other malware.
● You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses,
malware, and other internet security risks.
● You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is
malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
● You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our
Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
● You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service
attack, or by any other means.
● Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We
will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use
Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
10.0 Acceptable Usage Policy
● You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
o you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws
o you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
o you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that
contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect
computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
o you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person
or persons in any way.
● We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the
provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following
o suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
o issue you with a written warning;
o take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an
indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
o take further legal action against you as appropriate;
o disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem
reasonably necessary; and/or
o any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
● We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those
set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
11.0 Privacy & Cookies
● Use of Our Site is also governed by Our Cookie and Privacy Policies, available from Our Site. These
policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
12.0 Changes to these Terms and Conditions
● We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on
you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore
advised to check this page from time to time.
● In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any
previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated
13.0 Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at [email protected]
14.0 Communications from Us
● If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email.
Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to
these Terms and Conditions.
● We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give
such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an
unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 5 business
days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails
● For questions or complaints about communications from Us please contact Us at
15.0 Data Protection
● All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance
with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
and your rights under the GDPR.
● For complete details of Our collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data
including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or
bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing
16.0 Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us shall be governed by and construed
in accordance with the law as determined by your residency.